Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
Four chisels for creating lacing holes in leather
These four different lacing chisels are used for punching lacing slits in leather.
Through the longish shape of the prongs, the holes have a slotlike shape, perfect for lacing.
But if you need seam holes however, use pointed prongs, like those of stitching chisels. You will also find them in the PATIN-A range.
Four different types of chisels
At PATIN-A, we offer four different types of chisels for lacing holes:
• Version 1 with one prong is mostly used if you want to determine the distance between the holes yourself. This version is also very well suited for very thick leather, as the pressure exerted with the mallet on just one prong of the lacing chisel will be much stronger.
• Versions 2 & 3, both featuring four prongs, differ from each other by the arrangement of the prongs. The prongs of chisel 3 are slightly oblique, for punching of parallel holes. For chisel version 2, like for the other models too, the longish holes are in line.
• Version 4 with eight prongs allows fast punching of many lacing holes in line.
Before and after
The groover is the ideal preparatory tool to obtain beautiful and straight lines of holes.
Place the chisel in the groove and punch it into the leather with a „soft“ hammer, like for example an embossing mallet.
Never use an ordinary metal hammer for that, as it could damage the chisel!
• Hole distance: approx. 0.3mm
• 1 prong, 4 prongs (straight or oblique), 8 prongs
Selling unit: 1 piece
0 of 0 reviews
Content: 6 Piece (€2.16* / 1 Piece)
Content: 6 Piece (€1.33* / 1 Piece)
Content: 10 Piece (€0.80* / 1 Piece)
Customer Also Viewed
Content: 0.05 Liter (€119.00* / 1 Liter)
Customer Also Bought
Content: 0.06 Liter (€215.83* / 1 Liter)
Content: 0.25 Liter (€51.80* / 1 Liter)
Content: 0.15 Liter (€66.33* / 1 Liter)
Content: 0.014 Gramm (€460.71* / 1 Gramm)