Jacquard Airbrush Clear Extender Medium
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
The perfect thinner for Jacquard Airbrush Color paints
Add Jacquard Clear Extender Airbrush Medium to airbrush paints to increase the transparency and thin the paint.
Jacquard Clear Extender Airbrush Medium makes the paint more abundant without affecting viscosity or adhesion.
The transparent binder
Jacquard Airbrush Clear Extender Medium is an unpigmented binder that dries clear.
Like Jacquard Airbrush Paints it provides excellent adhesion on a number of surfaces, high flexibility that withstands cracks and flaking on fabric and leather and is unsurpassed for ease of spraying.
• With Jacquard Airbrush Clear Extender Medium you can thin Jacquard paints and other thick acrylic paints for spraying (it reduces the viscosity).
• As a textile paints medium: for modifying artist and craft acrylic paints to improve wash resistance and durability when applied to fabrics.
• As protective intermediate and top coat on all paintable surfaces.
• As a carrier material (base) for mixing of customer specific paints from powdered or dispersed pigments (like Jacquard Pearl Ex)
Selling unit: 1 piece (118ml)
This is how you will achieve excellent results with Jacquard Airbush Color
All surfaces must be clean.
Fabrics must be washed and dirt, wax, coatings and care products removed from leather.
Non porous surfaces, such as metal and plastic, may require light sanding. A base coat may be needed for blank metal.
For a long life, the airbrush paint must be overpainted with a clear varnish on hard surfaces.
Apply in light, regular coats. Avoid an oversaturation of the surface.
Use a pressure of approx. 40 psi and the nozzle size should not be less than 0,5 mm.
The colours are cross mixable, so that you will obtain a complete colour palette.
You can fix the heat resistant paint on hard surfaces with a heat gun. For fabrics, fix by ironing with a dry iron set accordingly for 30 seconds.
Varnish instructions (optional): after complete drying of the airbrush paint, spray a clear varnish in a thin and regular coat. Repeat this (if required) after complete drying of the first coat.
Tips for the airbrush
• Before you start working with the airbrush make sure your equipment is complete and working. Check the needle and nozzle and replace them if they're bent. Also, make sure the compressor is working properly and the air pressure is set correctly.
• Make sure you use the right nozzle size especially for metallic colours. Don't leave the paint too long in the airbrush so that it will not dry out. - When not in use, put caps on the bottles to avoid drying out.
• Dilute the paints with water if you need a thinner paint.
• Make sure to clean your equipment thoroughly as soon as you're done.
• Transparent paints work best on white and light surfaces.
• Covering paints and metallic paints work on light as well as on dark surfaces.
1 of 1 reviews
April 6, 2020 20:37
Verdünnt sehr gut
Mein neuester Kauf: Der Extender macht aus den Airbrushfarben von Jacquard tolle transparente Farben. Ich bin begeistert von transparenten Metallicfarben. Wahrscheinlich sehen alle Farben der Airbrushpalette toll aus.
Content: 0.118 Litre (€84.32* / 1 Litre)
Customer Also Viewed
Customer Also Bought
Content: 0.118 Litre (€101.27* / 1 Litre)