Synthrapol - Jacquard
Available, delivery time: 1-3 days
The perfect pre- and after-treatment of dyed fabrics
Synthrapol is a pH-neutral, liquid wetting and cleaning agent which is used as a pre-wash and after-wash for dyed textiles.
• Before dyeing, and in connection with soda, Synthrapol cleans the fiber so much better than any other detergent, removing oils, greases, waxes, starch and sizings.
• During dyeing, 2 to 3 drops of Synthrapol help the textile dye to penetrate deeply into the fabric and contribute to an even dye result.
• After dyeing, Synthrapol helps to remove excess dyes and prevents re-colouring.
• When washing, Synthrapol prevents discolourings: washing of different coloured fabrics is possible thanks to Synthrapol (e.g. quilts), as loose colour particles are kept in suspension during washing, thus preventing re-colouring of the fabric.
Synthrapol for pretreatment of fabrics before dyeing
Before dyeing, oils, greases, waxes, starch and sizings should be removed from the fiber to ensure an even dye.
Streaked or stained dye results occur exclusively because the fabric has not been pre-washed professionally.
Synthrapol, in connection with soda, cleans the fibers better than all other detergents and removes very easily any annoying deposits in the fiber.
• Pre-wash fabrics in the machine at 60 ° at least with approx. 45 ml of Synthrapol per 3.5kg machine load (60ml for 4.5kg of fabric). For cotton and other cellulose fibers add 30g of (washing) soda.
• Wash for approx. 10 minutes.
• Then rinse.
Synthrapol may foam strongly. If the foam is higher than 6 - 8cm, then take a little less Synthrapol for the next wash.
• Wash fabric in a bowl or wash basin with 30 ml of Synthrapol in approx. 4 liters of hot water. For cotton and other cellulose fibers, add 20g of (wash-)soda.
• Please wear rubber gloves.
• Rinse well in hot water.
Synthrapol during dyeing
2 to 3 drops of Synthrapol help the dye to penetrate the fiber deeply and to support a uniform dyeing.
This also increases the opacity and the adhesion of textile dyes on difficult to dye textiles.
Synthrapol after dyeing
After dyeing Synthrapol helps to remove the excess colour and to avoid re-colourings.
Rinse the fabric after dyeing or painting in cold water. After that, wash it for 10 minutes with approx. 45ml of Synthrapol (per 3.5 kg of fabric). For silk, take only half the amount of Synthrapol.
Use hot water for cotton and cold to warm water for silk and wool. Then rinse the fabric thoroughly in cold water.
Tip: Synthrapol is excellent for washing silk and wool as it is pH-neutral. High pH values in detergent harm wool and silk.
Avoid discolourings with Synthrapol
When washing, Synthrapol prevents discolourings: washing of different coloured fabrics is possible thanks to Synthrapol (e.g. quilts), as loose colour particles are kept in suspension during washing, thus preventing re-colouring of the fabric.
It helps with all dyes.
If you like batik tie-dyeing, Synthrapol helps that white and light areas are not dyed by excess colour.
Synthrapol - a fantastic product
Finally we would like to recommend warmly to you this extremely versatile product. You will enjoy dyeing even more, experience better dye results and avoid disappointments when washing.
Selling unit: 1 piece (236ml / 946ml)
Use product with care. Always read label and warnings before use.
May cause allergic skin reactions. Causes severe eye irritation.
If medical advice is required, have packaging or identification label ready.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Read label before use.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of content/container according to local regulations.
1 of 1 reviews
August 22, 2021 16:28
Synthrapol sollte jeder nutzen der färbt. Das Produkt ist phantastisch und man erhält großartige Färbeergebnisse ohne spätere Verfärbungen. Gerade bei Tie-Dye Projekten sollte man darauf nicht verzichten. Meine Empfehlung!
Content: 14 Gram (€0.46* / 1 Gram)
Content: 14 Gram (€0.43* / 1 Gram)
Customer Also Viewed
Customer Also Bought